What is Business Stationery Pro? Business Stationery Pro is the software that assists users to create stationery for their personal & business use. This is the user friendly software that allows users to create unique & attractive stationery by choosing from many customizable templates. Users can create stationery of their choice by adding text, background, dynamic shapes & data as per the requirements.
Does the Software Business Stationery Pro support importing of files? The users, while creating business stationery with Business Stationery Pro, can include all types of variable fields (graphics, text) along with contents from content files (fixed length fields or comma separated) or any database by using different features available in this software.
What databases does the Software Business Stationery Pro support? This software supports three database sources - Content file (*.txt, *.*), MS Excel (*.xls) and CSV (*.csv).
How can the users add their images to the stationery? The users can easily add their own images to their stationery. The software Business Stationery Pro has an icon 'Browse Image' in its left menu. By clicking on this icon, the users will see a window 'Image Panel'. In this window, the users can choose their favorite images from their computers & put in their stationery item. Further, the users have a choice of cropping their images by using crop feature; otherwise the users can also use the images as-it-is.
How can the user change the template background? It is very easy to change the template's background. If a user has chosen the option 'Start from Blank', then he/she can change the background color by using options given in the background panel. On the other hand, if a user is starting from Template, then he/she can go to the background panel & change fill type option.
How to print the stationery? To print the stationery, click on the Print icon available in the software bar. Clicking on Print icon, Print Preview window will open. The window has different options as follows:
1. Selected page size: There will be a drop down menu where some page sizes will be there. Click on down arrow to select desired page size to be used in the printer for printing stationery. The users who do not find their desired page sizes in the options available, they can select the option Custom Size & give values for their page sizes. They have to give width & height in inches.
2. Print: It gives the users a flexibility to choose on which side they want to print the design. It has 3 options – back, front & crop marks. Users can choose the one they require.
3. Margins: There are 3 sub options in the 'Margins' option - Left (leaves empty space from left), right (leaves empty space from right), top (leaves space from top of the page), bottom (leaves space from bottom), padding (leaves space between 2 prints) & cell group (leaves gap between the cells). The users have to choose one option according to their requirements. The printer will print the stationery, leaving margins of fixed measurement in inches.
4. Tile: This selection is useful when the users need to print their business stationery in rows & columns format with a particular no. of copies, for instance business cards and invitations etc. Tile has these sub options –
No. of items: The users can enter the no. of items they need to print. This selection works even if Tile option is not enabled. Other sub options become active only when the users select the tile option.
Rows: In this option, the users can enter how many rows they want to print. They need to set the number of rows according to page size. Decrease the rows if the last row is only half visible on a page.
Column: In this option, the users enter the columns they want to print. Just like rows, the no. of columns to be printed also depends upon the page size. If last column is not fully visible, decrease the no. of columns.
Start row: This selection allows the users to select row no. from where they want to print, for instance, enter 2 if printing has to be started from the 2nd row.
Start column: This selection allows the users to enter column no. from where print is to be taken. For instance – if print is to be taken from the third column, enter 3 here.
5. Database: This selection is helpful if the users want to take print out from the database saved in computer. It has different sub options to assist the users to print their stationery. These sub-options are as follows:
Record From & To – It assists the users to select the data for printing, from one particular record to another (e.g. 1 to 20). To print the data from record number 1 to 20, enter 1 in the option 'Record From' & enter 20 in 'Record To'.
Copies of each record: This selection lets users to fill the no. of printed copies needed for each record.
6. Vector or Raster format: This selection is concerned with the quality of printing. Raster format is a kind of normal printing format. When a user prints the file in this format, the file may appear in dots on zooming it. Vector format is known to be a high quality printing format, basically used to print images. This format doesn’t support transparency effect.
Now, a print window will appear. Here, select the printer, page range & number of copies. Click on option 'Print' to print.
How can the user use his own database via Business Stationery Pro? The users can easily connect with their database using Business Stationery Pro.
Click on Connect Database. 'Import' window will open. In this window, find data source type: MS Excel, CSV or Content file. After that, select the file with which the connection is to be made. Users can choose the delimiters to limit the amount of data obtained. For instance – an option 'First Row' is to be checked or unchecked depending upon whether the user wants to include first row or not. After adjusting all the options, click on OK. Click on 'Reset' to reset the options; click on 'Cancel' to cancel.
How does the user start creating stationery? User can start in one of the 2 ways - Start from Blank or Start from Templates. Users can select their preferred selection & click on it from the welcome window that appears when users click open the software.
How does the user select the size of his/her stationery? Clicking on Start with Blank, users will see a window 'Canvas Size'. Here, users will find the options for changing the size of the panel. In this selection, users can change the width, height & units of the panel. Users have to choose one unit type from the 3 - Centimeters, Points and Inches.
How can the user change color of the elements in the stationery? Select any element placed in their worksheet & change its color from the property panel appearing in the right side of the sheet.
How can the user move the content of stationery design? The content placed in a stationery design can be moved & placed anywhere by selecting it with their cursor. Users can even rotate the content to any degree by selecting Rotate in the Content Property Panel in the right side of the workspace.
How can the users make their images appear transparent? To make an image appear transparent, the user has to select the image in the workspace & a property panel will appear in the right side of the workspace. Now, he/she has to move the transparency slider to make image as transparent as he/she wants to. The same special effect can be applied to any content or background by selecting them.
LogoSmartz Mega Library Pack consists of 7 logo template libraries, for Health & Beauty, Sports,Food & Beverages, Nature & Animals, Accounting & Finance, Computers and Real Estate. Get this pack of 350+ attractive logo templates for just $49.95! View Library Templates Buy the Template Library